Now that legal cannabis products are available to all Canadians, there are many dispensaries to choose from. Make sure that you have access to consistently high-quality weed by knowing what to look for, and what to look out for. Buy weed online, particularly if you live in a remote area and province, if you are disabled, or if you have other medical issues, there is no need for travelling. Your supply can be delivered right to your door.
It’s not easy to weed out the less reputable sources, and you’ll want to hopefully limit having to learn the hard way. You’ll want to find a reliable source and stick with them long-term. If you give yourself an easy-to-follow checklist of requirements and qualifications, you have a chance of getting it right early in your search.
Factors for Choosing the Right Online Dispensary
There are some pretty specific and critical factors to consider when selecting a reliable and consistent online dispensary. Quality is critical for people buying medical marijuana. The precision of the THC and CBD levels can make a big difference when treating your condition, not to mention the quality of the high for recreational users. So, this is a critical, long-term decision.
Although quality and selection are probably the top two factors to consider, there are other important signs that point to your best online option, like the consideration given to your privacy, how they treat you as a customer, and reviews from other customers.
Here is a Simple Checklist
- Selection: It is much easier to only buy from one source knowing you will not be limited. Placing a single order is a real-time saver and increases your ability to save by buying in bulk. This is what Canna Wholesalers is all about. From flowers, concentrates, vaping supplies, edibles, and creams, to high-quality CBD products, it is all here in one place.
- Quality: Another major factor is quality assurance. Many times, Canna Wholesalers will refer to their close association with highly experienced and expert BC weed cultivators. Find out about them. Our growers are high-quality people that we have known for many years. We are proud of our relationships and want to share their information with you. You should also feel free to review the lab results so that you can be sure that you are buying safe and pure cannabis. THC and CBD levels, mould, pesticides, additives, the strain, or residual solvents, are all important factors.
- Delivery Services: You might establish what shipping service is being used and learn about their package tracking service. What are other clients saying about timing and the condition of the order? Is there a guarantee of timely delivery?
- Packaging: Poor packaging affects the freshness and quality of your cannabis order. In addition, is your privacy respected? The issue of privacy not only pertains to the markings (or lack of markings) on the package but also how well it is sealed, preventing any detection from order.
- Refund Policy: No matter how well organized and reliable your online dispensary is, sometimes (hopefully rarely) mistakes can happen. If the online dispensary you select already has a system or policy in place to handle such occurrences, that is important. One of the top priorities at Canna Wholesalers is that you are a satisfied customer. Each situation must be handled individually and is considered a unique situation.
- Customer Service: Is this company responsive? Are they available? Another sign of a quality company is quality employees. Is their staff knowledgeable and helpful? A regularly updated blog and FAQ section is also a good sign. A quality organization is also reachable by phone or email.
- Reviews: Marketing language or things said at a podium are only as lasting and as important as those things said about you around a water cooler. That’s where the truth lives… or maybe in a chat room. So, customer reviews are important in finding out how a company treats its customers. The tools change but the rules are the same; a company is only as good as its reputation. Read the reviews.